Distance to go to the next Port: 2169.8 Nautical Miles (Hilo) Average Speed: 19.6 knots Distance to nearest land: 157 Nautical Miles from Isla Guadalupe
Hey Steph! I hope the boat is totally boss. I got totally freaked because i accidentally deleted the msg you sent out, and no one would send it to me, but then i went to your profile and well ya. Everythings good here. except theres been killer rain for the last like 4 days and we had a couple of tornado shocks they were around like 30-50 mins away from here i think. Oh, and my finals SUCKED! Two of them were a 100 questions and i was just like ughhh!! I think i did good on my math one though.
Alright i cant think of anything else right now so Miss you much Julie xoxo :D
p.s. Its under anonymous because i didnt know which else to choose :D
Hey there Birdie Happy Birthday!!!!!! I hope u had a great day. We miss ya here on land. Also I hope u like ur card hahahahahahhahahahahha. ha. ha. well i hope ur day is long and fun. Don't get too sea sick ;)
Happy Birthday! Just finished watching Rachel Flatt in the World Skating Championship. She did great. She's in first place with one more to go. She's on her way to the Olympics. I think she went to your HS. Do you know her? Thinking about you and LOVE you! G-Dawg
Hey Steph!
ReplyDeleteI hope the boat is totally boss.
I got totally freaked because i accidentally deleted the msg you sent out, and no one would send it to me, but then i went to your profile and well ya.
Everythings good here.
except theres been killer rain for the last like 4 days and we had a couple of tornado shocks they were around like 30-50 mins away from here i think.
Oh, and my finals SUCKED!
Two of them were a 100 questions and i was just like ughhh!!
I think i did good on my math one though.
Alright i cant think of anything else right now so
Miss you much
Julie xoxo
:D
p.s. Its under anonymous because i didnt know which else to choose :D
Hey there Birdie Happy Birthday!!!!!! I hope u had a great day. We miss ya here on land. Also I hope u like ur card hahahahahahhahahahahha. ha. ha. well i hope ur day is long and fun. Don't get too sea sick ;)
ReplyDeleteRyan
Happy Birthday! Just finished watching Rachel Flatt in the World Skating Championship. She did great. She's in first place with one more to go. She's on her way to the Olympics. I think she went to your HS. Do you know her? Thinking about you and LOVE you! G-Dawg
ReplyDelete