In a two days it will be one hundred and nine days since I have left and I will have circum navigated around the world!!! It hard to fathom how fast this semester went by and all that I have done. Through this adventure I have seen, heard and experienced a vast amount of cultures, religions, food, weather, and terrain. I have created a superlative of my own evaluation of the countries I visited in order to answer some basic questions you might have. I am unable to pick a favorite country, as I have loved every single one for different reasons. This trip has changed me from the inside out (literally with no hair). I will forever remember the times I spent in port and on the ship. It has taught me many life lesson such as humility, listening, and the simply love of humanity. Hope you enjoy… .
Most rewarding- India
Best food- Japan
Worst Food- India (only the curry)
Best beer-Japan
Least similar to US- Ghana
Most similar to US- Japan
Most like I imagined- None.
Least as I imagined- Brazil
Biggest Language Barrier- Brazil/ China
Hottest-Vietnam
Coldest-China
Most Sweaty- uhhhh everything but Japan and China
Most expensive- Japan
Least Expensive-India
Safest-Japan
Most dangerous- Brazil/ South Africa
Most beautiful- Mauritius
Best Sunset- South Africa (literally every single color of the rainbow)
Best Sunrise-Vietnam
Most difficult to digest- India
Best stars- India
Best skyline- China (Shanghai and Hong Kong)
Cleanest- Japan!!!
Dirtiest-India
Best Nightlife- Hong Kong
Best markets- Vietnam
Favorite Music- South Africa
Most touristy- China
Least touristy- India
Most distinctive smell- India
Hottest Guys- South Africa
Worst car accident I was in- India
Most religious- South Africa/ Ghana
Least religious- Japan
Most unnecessary hang shakes- India
Friendliest- Vietnam
Least Friendliest- China
Most helpful- Japan
Least amount of sleep in port- India/ Japan
THANK YOU MOM AND DAD FOR GIVING ME THE WORLD!!! I will forever be grateful and feel incredible blessed for this voyage around the world.
(I know I have missed two countries, but I will finish them as soon as possible… sorry! ☺
Most rewarding- India
Best food- Japan
Worst Food- India (only the curry)
Best beer-Japan
Least similar to US- Ghana
Most similar to US- Japan
Most like I imagined- None.
Least as I imagined- Brazil
Biggest Language Barrier- Brazil/ China
Hottest-Vietnam
Coldest-China
Most Sweaty- uhhhh everything but Japan and China
Most expensive- Japan
Least Expensive-India
Safest-Japan
Most dangerous- Brazil/ South Africa
Most beautiful- Mauritius
Best Sunset- South Africa (literally every single color of the rainbow)
Best Sunrise-Vietnam
Most difficult to digest- India
Best stars- India
Best skyline- China (Shanghai and Hong Kong)
Cleanest- Japan!!!
Dirtiest-India
Best Nightlife- Hong Kong
Best markets- Vietnam
Favorite Music- South Africa
Most touristy- China
Least touristy- India
Most distinctive smell- India
Hottest Guys- South Africa
Worst car accident I was in- India
Most religious- South Africa/ Ghana
Least religious- Japan
Most unnecessary hang shakes- India
Friendliest- Vietnam
Least Friendliest- China
Most helpful- Japan
Least amount of sleep in port- India/ Japan
THANK YOU MOM AND DAD FOR GIVING ME THE WORLD!!! I will forever be grateful and feel incredible blessed for this voyage around the world.
(I know I have missed two countries, but I will finish them as soon as possible… sorry! ☺
“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.”
-Aristotle
Love you Steph, thanks for sharing the journey! Aunt G-Dawg
ReplyDelete